Breakfast is not all about toast, eggs and sausages. You can enjoy your breakfast with nutritious and tasty smoothies. Here are some awesome wake-up smoothie recipes you can try. They’re simple, quick, and easy to make
1. Strawberry Smoothie
Strawberries can make a perfect wake-up smoothie for you and your kids. It’s super easy and straightforward to prepare. And you don’t need many ingredients. Here’s how to make it.
- Put 1 cup of fresh or frozen strawberries into your bowl
- Add ¾ of plain yogurt to cut down on sugar
- Add ½ cup of any fruit juice (e.g. orange juice)
- Put the ingredients in a blender
- Your smoothie is ready to serve.
2. Chocolate, Peanut Butter, and Banana Smoothie
Most people think that you always have to eat eggs in your breakfast to get protein. But it’s not that, a great smoothie like a combination of peanut butter, banana and chocolate can provide you with proteins you deserve.
- Take your bowl
- Put two peeled frozen bananas
- Add 2 cups of almond milk (unsweetened)
- Add two tablespoons of peanut butter chocolate syrup
- Add two scoops of chocolate protein powder
- Add a small number of ice cubes.
- Mix until it becomes smooth, then your breakfast is ready.
3. Banana Avocado Smoothie
The combination of these two makes the thick and creamy smoothie so if you go for this one you’ll be full until lunchtime. This smoothie contains vitamins; also, there’s no need for you to add milk because avocado is already creamy.
- Put one avocado and two bananas into your bowl
- Add four tablespoons of honey for extra sweetness
- Add a scoop of ice.
- Blend and serve your smoothie.
4. Watermelon Smoothie
Watermelon smoothie it’s not just for fun. It has precious compounds that help to fight cancer. And it’s the high content of water can keep you adequately hydrated. Here’s how to make watermelon smoothie:
- Cut your watermelon into chunks and freeze it.
- Add vanilla yoghurt.
- Add mint for cooling and refreshing taste.
- Enjoy your watermelon smoothie.
5. Orange Juice Smoothie
Orange Juice smoothie is easy to make. You just need a few ingredients to add.
- 1 cup of orange juice
- Two frozen bananas
- ¾ cup of low-fat milk
- One tablespoon of vanilla extract
- Blend your mixture and serve.
6. Coconut, Mango and Chia Shake
Chia seeds have so many benefits. It contains calcium, iron, fibre and protein. To prepare these seeds you just overnight soak them, and they expand, forming a jelly texture.
- Soak two tablespoons chia seeds overnight and put them in a bowl in the morning
- Add 1 cup of coconut milk and ½ cup of mango
- Add ½ tablespoon of vanilla extract
- Mix ingredients and serve
7. Berry Oatmeal Smoothie
If you don’t have time to prepare a hot bowl of oatmeal for breakfast, you can try this berry oatmeal smoothie. Take your pan and add the following ingredients.
- Add ½ cup of strawberries and milk
- Add ¼ cup of blueberries and oats
- Add 1 tbsp of chia seeds (make sure to soak them first)
- Add ice if you use unfrozen berries.
- Blend ingredients and this smoothie can keep you full until lunchtime.
8. Green Breakfast Smoothie
Greens are healthy, and they contain lots of minerals and vitamins. Here’s how you can make your colourful smoothie.
- Two cups of fresh spinach or kale leaves.
- Mix with 1 cup of any fruit juice
- Add one banana to make it super creamy
- Combine ingredients and blend
9. Beet and Carrot Smoothie
Finally, these recipes can give you a healthy start. They can save you time on a busy morning where you’ll be preparing for your kids to go to school and you to work. You don’t have to cook anything.
Beets play an essential role in protecting the cells of your body. They lower the risk of heart disease. And carrots helps to improve the health of your eyes. It can take you less than 15 minutes to prepare this smoothie.
- The Best Blender for Green Smoothies of 2020 – Reviews
- Top 5 Best Cold Press Juicers of 2020 – Reviews
- How to Juice Orange in a Masticating / Slow Juicer?
- The Best Juicer Under $100 of 2020 – Detailed Reviews
- Can You Freeze Almond Milk What You Need to Know
- 9 Wake-Up Smoothie Recipes to Start Your Day Off Right
- 7 Amazing Sauce Recipes You Can Make in Your Blender
- 6 Tips for Using A Blender to Make Baby Food
- The Best Blenders for Protein Shakes of 2020 – Reviews